WHY AIRPODSPRO NOT WORKING

AFTER UPDATING AIRPODS PRO NOISECANCELLATION NOT WORKING,

2 ADD AN OPTION FOR UPDATE OR NOT
1 FIX IT ONCE AND FOR ALL

Posted on May 20, 2023 2:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2023 8:19 AM

Hello Franc1sF,

We understand that you're having trouble activating Active Noise Cancellation on your AirPods Pro. We'd like to gather additional details:

-What happens when you try? Is the option missing, or does it activate but not work?

-Are you activating it directly on your AirPods Pro or from the device you're using? This support article explains how to test both ways: AirPods Pro and AirPods Max Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode - Apple Support

We look forward to hearing back from you. Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2023 8:19 AM in response to Franc1sF

Hello Franc1sF,

We understand that you're having trouble activating Active Noise Cancellation on your AirPods Pro. We'd like to gather additional details:

-What happens when you try? Is the option missing, or does it activate but not work?

-Are you activating it directly on your AirPods Pro or from the device you're using? This support article explains how to test both ways: AirPods Pro and AirPods Max Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode - Apple Support

We look forward to hearing back from you. Take care.

May 22, 2023 9:45 AM in response to bbesspete

When I turn on the noise cancellation mode on my iPhone 11 with iOS 16.5 the AirPods Pro first generation does not cancel noise even though the noise cancellation mode is on and I feel it is less effective than before updating the iPhone 11 iOS version and the AirPods Pro software version, so I believe it is updating the software version of the AirPods Pro first generation, causing the AirPods Pro noise cancellation efficiency is decreased . And I also turned on the noise cancellation mode by long press either on the left or the right on my AirPods Pro, but the noise cancellation effectivity still very bad.

WHY AIRPODSPRO NOT WORKING

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.