Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari app

Have new iPad. Safari app is not on it. How to get it?

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 22, 2019 9:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 10:06 AM

Hello,

How are you using Google? I am quite confused. It sounds like when you performing a Google search for Safari you are arriving at an older page that informs you that you can install Safari for Macintosh or Windows. Seeing as Safari is bundled within the Macintosh, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch’s system software and is no longer available for Windows then my assumption is that the page you are reading is outdated information.

Writing an effective Apple Support Community post

22 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2019 10:06 AM in response to Doris9

Hello,

How are you using Google? I am quite confused. It sounds like when you performing a Google search for Safari you are arriving at an older page that informs you that you can install Safari for Macintosh or Windows. Seeing as Safari is bundled within the Macintosh, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch’s system software and is no longer available for Windows then my assumption is that the page you are reading is outdated information.

Writing an effective Apple Support Community post

Dec 23, 2019 11:11 AM in response to Doris9

Hello,

If the article is talking about Safari for WIndows then it is an outdated article as Apple retired Safari for Windows several years ago. Safari would not disappear unless you had some sort of restriction set or a configuration profile installed. Are you certain you thoroughly investigated the steps I originally outlined?

Safari app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.