Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Not enough storage" issue with 6s/iOS 13.2

My iPhone 6s shows that 50% or more of the storage usage in my phone is used by "system" and "other". I have paid iCloud, and auto backup (especially photos) to that. I do regular backups of the phone. I have deleted most apps. Still "not enough storage"! What gives??

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 7:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 7:50 PM

Do the following:

Restore:  Connect your iPhone to iTunes on your computer, backup, and then select Restore to Factory. Also, see Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings and If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple.

For help with the above on later models, including iPhone 7, 7s, 8 or later, iPad Pro 11" and iPad Pro 12.9" models, please refer to If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen.

If all else fails then make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. If you did not purchase it from Apple then you will need to look to the vendor for service or How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD).

The above will not help much if you only have a 16GB iPhone model.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2019 7:50 PM in response to lasmith64

Do the following:

Restore:  Connect your iPhone to iTunes on your computer, backup, and then select Restore to Factory. Also, see Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings and If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple.

For help with the above on later models, including iPhone 7, 7s, 8 or later, iPad Pro 11" and iPad Pro 12.9" models, please refer to If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen.

If all else fails then make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. If you did not purchase it from Apple then you will need to look to the vendor for service or How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD).

The above will not help much if you only have a 16GB iPhone model.

"Not enough storage" issue with 6s/iOS 13.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.