Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery drain on iPhone 6s

So something is up with my battery. It’s my second battery (replaced by Apple in the past) and running at 92% health. It seems to at least think it’s discharging overnight, even if it is set to airplane mode. I’ll be at 1% and able to use it a lot longer than a phone at 1% should be capable of. See attached photo - thoughts? I don’t appear to be running anything drawing a lot of background data either and I’ve turned off a lot of things that geniuses who post videos on YouTube recommend turning off.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 6:18 AM

1 reply

Dec 26, 2019 2:22 PM in response to Zenvedev

Good afternoon Zenvedev,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you have some questions about battery draining on your iPhone 6s. The resource below provides information regarding maximizing battery performance on your iPhone. Since the battery was replaced by Apple, you can make an appointment with an Apple Genius or Apple Authorized Service Provider to inspect the iPhone again and address your specific concerns.

Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

iPhone Battery and Performance

About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Find Locations - Service - Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Service Providers

Take care.

Battery drain on iPhone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.