Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does type 211 bug mean? My iPhone XR is constantly rebooting.

What does type 211 bug mean? My iPhone XR is constantly rebooting. Is this somehow connected? I constantly see this error in analytics and my iPhone is constantly rebooting. Will it help me just replace the battery? I have a new phone, but it gives an error that I have a non-original battery, although I bought a new device.

My phone constantly rebooted and I saw this error 211. I did not know what to do with it. Apple Warranty is valid only in the Asian region. I can not go to Hong Kong. And now, when I upgraded to ios 13, the system tells me that I have a non-original battery. I opened the phone and saw that it wasn’t, but I have an original battery. What could be the problem? Now I am inclined to simply replace the battery myself with another, non-original one. Because due to a constant reboot, it is impossible to use the device.

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 12:30 PM

Unless you have been specifically trained by Apple to read and interpret their analytics data, you are not going to know what that is. That information is for Apple engineers to help diagnose a problem, not for a user to determine a problem.

5 replies

Dec 24, 2019 9:31 AM in response to KiltedTim

Apple service cannot help me anyway, since I am in Ukraine, and I cannot go to Hong Kong, and there is no Apple service in Ukraine. I sent my phone to a friend in America, but Apple did not accept it because my phone is not serviced in America. When I saw a notification in my phone that I had a non-original battery, I decided that it was the seller who made a battery change. I thought that the seller stole the original battery and replaced it with a non-original one. I opened the phone and saw that it wasn’t. And, yes, this is my phone in the photo.

What does type 211 bug mean? My iPhone XR is constantly rebooting.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.