Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When trying to download an app getting the message “Apple Media Services Terms and conditions have changed” but the ipad hangs up when I say 'ok'

When trying to download an app getting the message “Apple Media Services Terms and conditions have changed” but the ipad hangs up when I say 'ok'

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 2:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 3:58 PM

OK, here is what fixed this issue for me. I was also trying to fix another issue where the app store will not download an app if the latest version is not compatible with my IOS version. The work around for that is to download the app from a Windows PC version of iTunes to the ipad. So I logged out of the app store on the ipad, then logged into iTunes on my PC. Then I used iTunes to download a new app [myRadar] to ipad. In process of doing that it showed me new Terms and Conditions and I was able to accept those. Then went to the ipad and when I opened the app store and logged in it asked me if I wanted to download a version of myRadar which worked with my version of IOS--which I did. Then everything worked fine. MyRadar worked fine and I could then download other apps from the icloud.

Hope this helps someone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2019 3:58 PM in response to Juliaelise

OK, here is what fixed this issue for me. I was also trying to fix another issue where the app store will not download an app if the latest version is not compatible with my IOS version. The work around for that is to download the app from a Windows PC version of iTunes to the ipad. So I logged out of the app store on the ipad, then logged into iTunes on my PC. Then I used iTunes to download a new app [myRadar] to ipad. In process of doing that it showed me new Terms and Conditions and I was able to accept those. Then went to the ipad and when I opened the app store and logged in it asked me if I wanted to download a version of myRadar which worked with my version of IOS--which I did. Then everything worked fine. MyRadar worked fine and I could then download other apps from the icloud.

Hope this helps someone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.