You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using AirDrop, I can transfer PDFs from my iPhone to iPad, but cannot do multiples at a time. How can this be done?

Using AirDrop, I can transfer PDFs from my iPhone to iPad, but cannot do multiples at a time. How can this be done?

When I first started my new iPad, some of my books were transfer, but not all, and none of my PDFs were transferred.

I have been unable to use iTunes.

How can I transfer my books and PDFs from my iPhone to iPad.

Currently, I am on Windows 7, but do not want to transfer from my computer, only from my iPhone to my new iPad.

Thank you,

:-)

Vanessa

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 9:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 9:19 PM

Hello,

Depending on the sizes of the documents AirDrop may not be able to send multiple documents at one time. There is no way around it.

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.