Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro battery health

I got my 11 pro on launch date. My battery health is already at 96%. I feel like this is very abnormal compared to the iPhone X I had that dropped 2% in 8-9 months use, and the 7 plus I had that dropped 12% in almost 2 years of use. I’d even say I charge my 11 pro way less than I charged those other 2 phones because of the improved battery life. I probably charged my 7 plus and X 2-3 times throughout the day, my 11 pro last the full day on 1 charge so I’m charging the battery less often than I charged the other 2 phones. I do use fast chargers and wireless chargers but I haven’t switched chargers since switching phones so I don’t think it has anything to do with a defective charger or something like that. It’s pretty concerning that a $1100 phone is degrading so fast. Glad I have apple care.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 5:18 AM

3 replies

iPhone 11 Pro battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.