Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple do not show thumbnails from RAF files FUJI XPRO3???

Can anybody tell me why my mac will not show FUJI RAF file thumbnails from my new Fuji XPRO3 camera. I get thumbnails from my other FUJI cameras XT3 and XPRO2. firmware and OIS has been updated to the latest versions. Have tryid with both RAF compression formats compressed/uncompressed. Best P

iMac with Retina 5K display, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 2:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 3:08 PM

Do you mean RAW files? The Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera is not yet supported in RAW format in Catalina. Just the Pro1 and Pro2 are supported.

You'll have to wait until Fuji provides Apple with the RAW info and Apple included it in it's next system update.

You can see which camera RAW formats are supported by you Mac by holding down the Option key, going to the  menu and selecting System Information. In the sidebar go down to Raw Suppler and click on it. You'll get a list of all the cameras supported by your System and Mac.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2019 3:08 PM in response to Peterzeuth

Do you mean RAW files? The Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera is not yet supported in RAW format in Catalina. Just the Pro1 and Pro2 are supported.

You'll have to wait until Fuji provides Apple with the RAW info and Apple included it in it's next system update.

You can see which camera RAW formats are supported by you Mac by holding down the Option key, going to the  menu and selecting System Information. In the sidebar go down to Raw Suppler and click on it. You'll get a list of all the cameras supported by your System and Mac.

Apple do not show thumbnails from RAF files FUJI XPRO3???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.