Hi - I have just updated my OS to Ventura and just purchased a Fujifilm X-T30 II - I shoot in raw (uncompressed) but still unable to view the images on my mac!!

Hi - I have just updated my OS to Ventura and just purchased a Fujifilm X-T30 II - I shoot in raw (uncompressed) but still unable to view the images on my mac!!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 8:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 9:02 AM

The Fuji x-T30 II camera's raw format is not net supported by the mac OS. You can see all of the camera's that are supported in RAW by holding down the Option key and selecting the  ➙ System Information menu. option. In the sidebar near the bottom under Software is Raw Support. Click on it and you'll get all of the camera's supported by your system.

You'll have to ask Fuji when they'll get the necessary info to Apple so it an be incorporated in the next system update.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2023 9:02 AM in response to st_ella24

The Fuji x-T30 II camera's raw format is not net supported by the mac OS. You can see all of the camera's that are supported in RAW by holding down the Option key and selecting the  ➙ System Information menu. option. In the sidebar near the bottom under Software is Raw Support. Click on it and you'll get all of the camera's supported by your system.

You'll have to ask Fuji when they'll get the necessary info to Apple so it an be incorporated in the next system update.

Jul 16, 2023 8:54 AM in response to st_ella24

st_ella24 wrote:

See if there is anything here—

Use a RAW file as the original in Photos on Mac

How the Photos app and iCloud Photos handle RAW images

Reprocess imported RAW files in Photos on Mac

Digital camera RAW formats supported by iOS 16, iPadOS ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.