Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch won’t swipe it keeps telling me to turn Digital Crown and eject water I don’t even know what the Digital Crown is

My watch won’t swipe it keeps telling me to turn the Digital Crown to unlock and eject water. What’s the Digital Crown I tried turning the upper knob but it didn’t work

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 4:14 PM

Digital crown is the larger of the 2 buttons on the side of the watch.

To disable Water Lock mode, simply turn your Digital Crown away from you in one continuous motion. Your Apple Watch will then start beeping multiple times. This is to allow any water in the speaker grill to escape.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2019 4:14 PM in response to KDFutch

Digital crown is the larger of the 2 buttons on the side of the watch.

To disable Water Lock mode, simply turn your Digital Crown away from you in one continuous motion. Your Apple Watch will then start beeping multiple times. This is to allow any water in the speaker grill to escape.

My watch won’t swipe it keeps telling me to turn Digital Crown and eject water I don’t even know what the Digital Crown is

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.