Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photoshop Elements Organizer

Updating to Catalina required updating to Photoshop Elements 2020. Now many of the pictures are greyed out as below when I try to view in Elements Organizer. The pictures are still on the hard drive and can be opened using Elements Editor or Preview. Is there a setting on the Mac or in Elements that must be changed?

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 26, 2019 8:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 12:27 PM

Hey there kgt350,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're running into some trouble getting certain items to show up in the Elements Organizer following an installation of both macOS Catalina and Adobe Elements 2020. I'd be glad to provide a few items that might be helpful.

You mentioned that the items in question work fine in both Preview and Adobe Elements Editor. I was able to locate Troubleshoot catalog issues in Elements Organizer which may be helpful to you in this issue. If not, I'd suggest that you Contact Adobe Support for more detailed steps to take to get this solved.

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2019 12:27 PM in response to kgt350

Hey there kgt350,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're running into some trouble getting certain items to show up in the Elements Organizer following an installation of both macOS Catalina and Adobe Elements 2020. I'd be glad to provide a few items that might be helpful.

You mentioned that the items in question work fine in both Preview and Adobe Elements Editor. I was able to locate Troubleshoot catalog issues in Elements Organizer which may be helpful to you in this issue. If not, I'd suggest that you Contact Adobe Support for more detailed steps to take to get this solved.

Cheers!

Photoshop Elements Organizer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.