Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Not Working, iPhone 11 Pro Max

Hello,

We bought our new iPhones in November and my Bluetooth has not worked at all since we bought them. It spins and does not connect or load any Bluetooth devices. Can someone please help? I am not able to use the Bluetooth connection in either of my vehicles, iPhone watch, Alexa or any other little device I use daily.

Thanks,

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 5:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 6:03 AM

The only option you can try is:

Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings, keeping in mind that this procedure also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before, but NO other data is affected.

When done, restart your iPhone then test its BT connections.

You can also take a look at this support guide:--> Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – Apple Support

and/or this one:

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, I don't see any other solution, sorry.

Giulio

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2019 6:03 AM in response to LynneJordan

The only option you can try is:

Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings, keeping in mind that this procedure also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before, but NO other data is affected.

When done, restart your iPhone then test its BT connections.

You can also take a look at this support guide:--> Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – Apple Support

and/or this one:

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, I don't see any other solution, sorry.

Giulio

Bluetooth Not Working, iPhone 11 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.