Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you turn Iphone XR Keyboard to be like I Pad Pro?

I would like very much to use the keyboard (virtual) of my iPad pro on my iPhone. I understand that the iPad’s screen is larger than that of the iPhone, but a lot of keyboards on smartphones uses the extra line for numbers (like google’s), for example, so technically it is possible. Besides, I don’t understand why they made a huge line at the bottom of the iPhone keyboard that housing only the language switch button and the dictation button. Also I like the Paste symbol on the iPad keyboard That allows you not to move your fingers away from the keyboard. what is much worse that in my local language the location of the keys moved a little but until there is a different letter below the other in the two keyboards. And that is very confusing and makes me do a lot of mistakes. Also, it is a Little odd that there is no clipboard (a feature that saves all your recent text copies) as this is a very convenient feature that is missing to me. I mean, in Android keyboards like google’s, there is the option to open the clipboard from the keyboard area.

Thanks

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 5:11 PM

Hello,

You are welcome to share your feedback with Apple using the following link.

Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply

Can you turn Iphone XR Keyboard to be like I Pad Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.