Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone is controlling my iphone 6s plus

My iPhone 6s plus is acting like someone/something is controlling it. I have restarted it a lot of times but it's no use, whoever is doing this is accessing my apps, and enabling, disabling, accepting, and declining stuff. It also send random text messages to people(that don't make sense), calls people, goes to maps, changing my pictures, likes my pictures, deletes my pictures, and it also searches stuff like vvvv ggggg vg vgy gy. Someone help me cause I really am scared, and , lost. I fell like someone has access to my phone.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 4:23 PM

4 replies

Dec 27, 2019 5:11 PM in response to prettydarkkin_gurl

prettydarkkin_gurl Said:

Someone is controlling my iphone 6s plus: My iPhone 6s plus is acting like someone/something is controlling it. I have restarted it a lot of times but it's no use, whoever is doing this is accessing my apps, and enabling, disabling, accepting, and declining stuff. It also send random text messages to people(that don't make sense)[...]

———-

Restore your iPhone to your iOS.

Start by backing your iPhone:

You would connect this to your computer and back it up, through use of iTunes. Go Here: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Then, Restore the iPhone:

Restoring software on your iPhone (iOS Device), deletes all your information and settings, but it doesn’t erase it.  So, delete it all. But backup your iPhone, as instructed above, prior to this restoration. Go Here: Restore your iOS or iPadOS device in iTunes on PC - Apple Support.

Someone is controlling my iphone 6s plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.