Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone is controlling my iPad

I am calling about my phone but my iPad is synced with it so I’m able to fight back please block iPad pro that has username of pebbles

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 3:14 PM

Hi Sadwife,

I see that you need help blocking someone, and you said that there’s a girl controlling ur iPhone? Here’s some tips.

1. Open Messages .
  2. Search for the person that you want to block .
  3. When you see their contact information, scroll down, you’ll see “Block this caller” click on that.
  4. There will be a confirmation pop up, click “Block contact “.
  5. Open Settings.
  6. Click on “Phone”.
  7. Go to blocked contacts.
  8. Make sure that the person is blocked.

Now since someone might be hacking your account, Open Settings, go to passwords, go to compromised passwords, and change the password on website.

I hope that had helped you, and have a nice day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2022 3:14 PM in response to Sadwife

Hi Sadwife,

I see that you need help blocking someone, and you said that there’s a girl controlling ur iPhone? Here’s some tips.

1. Open Messages .
  2. Search for the person that you want to block .
  3. When you see their contact information, scroll down, you’ll see “Block this caller” click on that.
  4. There will be a confirmation pop up, click “Block contact “.
  5. Open Settings.
  6. Click on “Phone”.
  7. Go to blocked contacts.
  8. Make sure that the person is blocked.

Now since someone might be hacking your account, Open Settings, go to passwords, go to compromised passwords, and change the password on website.

I hope that had helped you, and have a nice day!

Someone is controlling my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.