Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Redeeming digital movie from paramountmovies.com to iTunes but not found

I am Redeeming digital movie from paramountmovies.com to iTunes but not found it in my account in iTunes.

Not sure what is wrong with this but need some assistance to ensure his movie shows up in my library.

Anything that can be done to solve this issue?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 9:07 PM

FreddySan5432 Said:

Redeeming digital movie from paramountmovies.com to iTunes but not found: I am Redeeming digital movie from paramountmovies.com to iTunes but not found it in my account in iTunes. Not sure what is wrong with this but need some assistance to ensure his movie shows up in my library. Anything that can be done to solve this issue?

———-

Request a New Redemption Key from the Studio:

If it ends up not showing up, contact the studio: Paramount. Perhaps, for whatever reason, the redemption just did not “go through”.

One time, I lost power due to unexpected utility work taking place down the street. The socket blew, and the signal was lost, resulting in the redemption just not going through.

So, I reported this to the studio, and the studio I contacted was understanding and gave me a new redemption key.

This time, it all want through.

So, contact the studio. See what they can do for you about an unsuccessful redemption.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2019 9:07 PM in response to FreddySan5432

FreddySan5432 Said:

Redeeming digital movie from paramountmovies.com to iTunes but not found: I am Redeeming digital movie from paramountmovies.com to iTunes but not found it in my account in iTunes. Not sure what is wrong with this but need some assistance to ensure his movie shows up in my library. Anything that can be done to solve this issue?

———-

Request a New Redemption Key from the Studio:

If it ends up not showing up, contact the studio: Paramount. Perhaps, for whatever reason, the redemption just did not “go through”.

One time, I lost power due to unexpected utility work taking place down the street. The socket blew, and the signal was lost, resulting in the redemption just not going through.

So, I reported this to the studio, and the studio I contacted was understanding and gave me a new redemption key.

This time, it all want through.

So, contact the studio. See what they can do for you about an unsuccessful redemption.

Redeeming digital movie from paramountmovies.com to iTunes but not found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.