Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t find my digital download

I used my code to redeem my digital copy of a movie. I redeemed it to my iTunes but it is nowhere to be found. Where is it??

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 6:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 7:09 PM

The title should be in the Library of the TV app or iTunes application, as a purchased item. Depending on your device and settings, that may download automatically, or just be present in the library with optional manual download possibility.

Can you find the title in the Library tab﹥Movies﹥?

You don’t need to download it in order to watch it. But you can download it if you wish to.

When downloading, it will be saved to the folder as set in the app’s Preferences: (iTunes) Media folder location.

You may also Control-click or Right-click a tile to see the contextual menu, which (for downloaded content) should have the option to reveal it in its parent folder on disk. Exact wording may differ a bit by app version.

(Re)download TV shows and movies that you purchased - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2022 7:09 PM in response to kid_kris

The title should be in the Library of the TV app or iTunes application, as a purchased item. Depending on your device and settings, that may download automatically, or just be present in the library with optional manual download possibility.

Can you find the title in the Library tab﹥Movies﹥?

You don’t need to download it in order to watch it. But you can download it if you wish to.

When downloading, it will be saved to the folder as set in the app’s Preferences: (iTunes) Media folder location.

You may also Control-click or Right-click a tile to see the contextual menu, which (for downloaded content) should have the option to reveal it in its parent folder on disk. Exact wording may differ a bit by app version.

(Re)download TV shows and movies that you purchased - Apple Support

Can’t find my digital download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.