How download now that I redeemed code

This is the first time I have tried to redeem a code that I received as a gift from a friend. I have successfully redeemed the code according to iTunes and according to an email I received. However, I do not know how to download the TV shows. When I click on Account-->Check for available downloads, there is nothing listed there. So how do I download the TV shows that my friend gifted me? I am trying to use iTunes on a Windows laptop.

Windows

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2023 1:10 PM

Hi davefromst Charles,

To clarify, this is a singular piece of content? Like an episode or a season of a specific tv show?

If so, the show should be in your Purchased history. See how to access that history and download past purchases here: Download previous iTunes purchases on PC - Apple Support

Cheers!

2 replies

Sep 6, 2023 1:17 PM in response to DerekM87

Thank you for the help. After seeing this, I logged back into iTunes and saw something that I have not seen before. Everything that I have historically accessed in iTunes is music, so I was completely unaware that I could select TV shows instead of music. Once I selected shows, it was intuitive how to download the episodes. Thank you for the help.

How download now that I redeemed code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.