Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular data not working on iPhone 11 with iOS13.3

I am connected to the cellular service but I cannot use the internet. Signal strength is good. Other devices can access same network so not a service provider issue. I have tested all known remedies. Turned cellular data on and off, airplane mode on and off, soft reset, reset network settings, removed sim card. No idea what else I can do. Any ideas?

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 4:28 AM

2 replies

Jan 23, 2020 6:40 PM in response to QuickTimeKirk

I believe I am having the same problem with my iPhone 6S, apparently, this started after the upgrade to iOS 13. Despite good signal, sometimes, generally after taking the subway, I can’t open anything on cellular data. Sometimes, restarting the phone solves the problem.

My service provider is blaming my phone, of course! The only thing they do is re-send configuration packages to my phone and ask me to reboot it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I believe that roaming quickly between cells might be causing the issue in my case, because I have also had this problem during a trip by car.

Cellular data not working on iPhone 11 with iOS13.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.