Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I placed an order on December 25/19. There has been no charged to my credit card as yet. How can I confirm with Apple that the order was sent? No email from Apple confirming my purchase or shipment. Does Apople have a Customer SerHelp pjone number?

Does Apple have a Customer Service Help phone? No response from Apple confirming an order placed on December 25, nor a charge to the credit card I used. How do I ask Apple that my order is in the mail?

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 9:30 AM

If you bought something from the apple.com Apple Store, go to apple.com, scroll to the bottom of the page, and under Apple Store, look for Order Status. You can check the status there and there is a contact number - Call 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE.

1 reply

I placed an order on December 25/19. There has been no charged to my credit card as yet. How can I confirm with Apple that the order was sent? No email from Apple confirming my purchase or shipment. Does Apople have a Customer SerHelp pjone number?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.