Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes will not let me log in on my Mac. The pop up keeps coming and not allowing me access. I even reset my password. I haven't been able to shut my computer down since because Itunes wont allow it.

An Itunes notification keeps popping up on my mac asking me to log in. It will not actually log in when I submit my ID and password. It disappears for a second then pops right back up. I have done a password reset and it still did the same thing. I can't shut down or restart my mac because of this pop up won't close and wont allow me to log in. The Itunes icon is always bouncing in my icon bar. It drives me crazy! Please help!!

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 1:56 PM

1 reply

Dec 31, 2019 2:35 PM in response to korinna69

Hello korinna69 and welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I see you're unable to restart your Mac due to an error message from the iTunes app.

Start by trying to force iTunes to quit.

How to force an app to quit on your Mac - Apple Support

If you continue to have issues signing in to your Apple ID or iTunes account, reach out to Apple Support for additional options.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Cheers.

Itunes will not let me log in on my Mac. The pop up keeps coming and not allowing me access. I even reset my password. I haven't been able to shut my computer down since because Itunes wont allow it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.