Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my numbers isnt opening and wont allow me download latest app

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 7:47 PM

Reboot into Safe Mode, and open the Mac App,Store and download from there, or try to. Safe Mode disables various add-ons, rebuilds caches, and can sometimes clear transient problems.

If that doesn’t work, post the EtreCheck data here. Open a new reply, press the button that looks like a printed page to get a text input box big enough for the hardware and software configuration report. That’ll provide some info on the configuration.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2019 7:47 PM in response to RICH49ers

Reboot into Safe Mode, and open the Mac App,Store and download from there, or try to. Safe Mode disables various add-ons, rebuilds caches, and can sometimes clear transient problems.

If that doesn’t work, post the EtreCheck data here. Open a new reply, press the button that looks like a printed page to get a text input box big enough for the hardware and software configuration report. That’ll provide some info on the configuration.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.