You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App doesn’t appear in iOS 13

The Apple TV app didn’t show up on my Homescreen after my IPad updated to iOS 13. The App Store asks me to disable restrictions - which I have toggled on and off several times, along with a reboot. No luck. :(

Any other suggestions? I have a 6th gen IPad.

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Dec 29, 2019 1:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2019 7:22 PM

So the app (according to the first screenshot saying “ Open”) is there but just not letting you open it. If you can find it in settings, try deleting and reinstalling. It’s quite far down under Music

• Or you can look in Settings>General>Ipad Storage and delete the Apple TV app - then go back to the App Store to install.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 29, 2019 7:22 PM in response to anushah

So the app (according to the first screenshot saying “ Open”) is there but just not letting you open it. If you can find it in settings, try deleting and reinstalling. It’s quite far down under Music

• Or you can look in Settings>General>Ipad Storage and delete the Apple TV app - then go back to the App Store to install.

App doesn’t appear in iOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.