Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 8 Plus disabled

I have not been able to find an answer so figured I’d try my last hope on here.

My phone is an 8 plus and had a crack screen. I took it to the Apple store to get the screen repaired and when given the phone, it was disabled and tells me to connect it to iTunes. I have connected it to iTunes and can’t seem to get iTunes to recognize my phone. I’ve logged into my account using another phone and unfortunately don’t think my photos are backed up. All I want are my photos but can’t get into the phone to pull them. Is there anything that can be done? I’m a bit ****** because I took it to an Apple store to avoid the trouble of the screen being disabled, however it was. It looks like everything else backed up to iCloud except my photos. I don’t want to restore the device if that means all my photos are gone.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Dec 29, 2019 9:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 1:00 AM

If you were using iCloud Photos, check in iCloud.com (opening the page on a computer) if they are there.

Should be this case, as soon as you're able to access iCloud on your repaired iPhone, photos will be re-synced to your iPhone. Or you can copy them to a computer using these instructions:--> Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

If you didn't use iCloud Photos, I'm afraid you won't be able to retrieve them.

Regards

Giulio

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2019 1:00 AM in response to Kiana171

If you were using iCloud Photos, check in iCloud.com (opening the page on a computer) if they are there.

Should be this case, as soon as you're able to access iCloud on your repaired iPhone, photos will be re-synced to your iPhone. Or you can copy them to a computer using these instructions:--> Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

If you didn't use iCloud Photos, I'm afraid you won't be able to retrieve them.

Regards

Giulio

IPhone 8 Plus disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.