Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad erasing lines with stylus

I just received an iPad (newest model) for Christmas for the express purposes of using it for art. However, the third-party Active Stylus I received with it erased lines after I drew them half of the time. This is both in ProCreate and Notes. The stylus works fine on my iPhone 7.

Looking for a solution, I found every other person with this problem found a solution by turning Zoom off in the settings. Zoom was never on to begin with for me, and fiddling with it didn’t solve the problem.

Thinking this was a problem with the stylus not being compatible with the new iPad, I bought a new pen that ProCreate’s website listed as being compatible with it’s software, the Bamboo Sketch. It came in the mail today and as you’d expect, it’s doing the exact same thing.

Some more information: Drawing with my finger, as well as those generic mesh-tip styluses, work fine. The programs seem to be erasing the lines when I press down harder than a light touch. Is there another setting that could be interfering with my ability to draw? Please help.

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 12:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 10:08 AM

Hello,

You will need to reach out to the stylus’ support for assistance with their product.

Similar questions

1 reply

iPad erasing lines with stylus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.