Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleCare+

I’ve recently purchased an iPhone Pro from the United States and I want to get the AppleCare+. I’m unable to do it from India now though I get the billing details to fill in. I don’t have a US address linked to my bank account. Is there a way I can call up and get the plan?

India only has AppleCare plan and the service centre recommends me to get the plus plan if possible. I have just 30 days remaining.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 7:00 AM

5 replies

Dec 30, 2019 7:05 AM in response to LNVA

You can only purchase AppleCare+ in the country where the device was originally sold, and it must be purchased within 60 days of purchasing the device.

In addition, both the warranty and AppleCare+ are ONLY valid in the country where it was originally sold.

You will have to take the device back to the US for service.

Dec 30, 2019 6:00 PM in response to KiltedTim

Thanks for the information. I am aware of the aware of AppleCare+ being valid only in the country of origin. I travel frequently to the US so don't mind servicing my Apple product there. It would have been great if Apple allowed at least buying the warranty from anywhere around the world online if a user wants to pay the premium for it.

AppleCare+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.