Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you edit wrong data entered in Health app?

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 9:51 AM

Ah, I must have misunderstood you. If you are trying to edit weight data that you already input, go to where you would normally input your weight. It should say "weight" at the top. If you scroll to the bottom, there should be an option to "show all data". Click on that. It should now say "all recorded data" at the top. Now click on "edit" on the top right, and remove the incorrect data. I do not believe there is any way to edit this data, only remove it. Hope this helps!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2019 9:51 AM in response to steve smallman1

Ah, I must have misunderstood you. If you are trying to edit weight data that you already input, go to where you would normally input your weight. It should say "weight" at the top. If you scroll to the bottom, there should be an option to "show all data". Click on that. It should now say "all recorded data" at the top. Now click on "edit" on the top right, and remove the incorrect data. I do not believe there is any way to edit this data, only remove it. Hope this helps!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.