Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete individual data points from the Health app?

How do I delete individual data points from the Health app? A third party app sent incorrect data to Health and that bolixed up my data in Health.

iPhone 8

Posted on Feb 2, 2020 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 8:55 AM

Hello, charlesfromthermop.

I understand that you need to know how to delete individual data points from the Health app, since a third-party app incorrectly sent over some data. I know that managing your Health data is important, so I’m happy to help.

"Delete data: Tap Show All Data below Options, swipe left on a data record, then tap Delete. To delete all data, tap Edit, then tap Delete All.” View health and fitness information on iPhone 

I hope this helps!

All the best. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2020 8:55 AM in response to charlesfromthermop

Hello, charlesfromthermop.

I understand that you need to know how to delete individual data points from the Health app, since a third-party app incorrectly sent over some data. I know that managing your Health data is important, so I’m happy to help.

"Delete data: Tap Show All Data below Options, swipe left on a data record, then tap Delete. To delete all data, tap Edit, then tap Delete All.” View health and fitness information on iPhone 

I hope this helps!

All the best. 

How do I delete individual data points from the Health app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.