Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot add a card to complete my Apple ID

Hello, I am trying to add my Visa debit card to my Apple ID account. In “complete your Apple ID>Payment Method”, I entered all of my card information several times, double checked to see that I filled out all of the information, and clicked next. As soon as I clicked next, I got a red message at the top of the screen that said “You did not complete the entire form.” I went back and did it again multiple times with no success. I tried scanning my card and entering the information in manually, but I continued to get the same message. I need to add my debit card but my phone will not let me. Here is a photo of the message:

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 5:49 PM

Not all debit cards are accepted. contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Similar questions

1 reply

I cannot add a card to complete my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.