Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv

My Apple TV is not connecting to my Internet, I have a Samsung TV

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 4:02 AM

Do you have an Apple TV set-top box connected to your TV, or do you mean to use the Apple TV app on your smart TV?

If you have an Apple TV set-top box, which model is it? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

The Apple TV set-top box will need it own internet connection, either by Wi-Fi or via ethernet. Which method do you (want to) use? If Wi-Fi, then keep the box free from interference.

Get help with Wi-Fi networks on your Apple TV - Apple Support

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2019 4:02 AM in response to Tbaker28

Do you have an Apple TV set-top box connected to your TV, or do you mean to use the Apple TV app on your smart TV?

If you have an Apple TV set-top box, which model is it? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

The Apple TV set-top box will need it own internet connection, either by Wi-Fi or via ethernet. Which method do you (want to) use? If Wi-Fi, then keep the box free from interference.

Get help with Wi-Fi networks on your Apple TV - Apple Support

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.