Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple TV says it is not connected to the internet. I have checked with my internet provider and all my other devices are connected to the internet so they say it is an Apple TV problem

My Apple TV will not connect to the internet

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 9:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 9:08 AM

How is your Apple TV connected? Wi-Fi or Wired connection?

If wired connection make sure the ethernet cable is firmly in place in the port on the back of the Apple TV and in one of the ports of your router.

If using Wi-Fi, make sure the Apple TV is correctly connected to your router in Settings->General->Network.

More details here: link->If your Apple TV won't connect to Wi-Fi - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2020 9:08 AM in response to Waconia

How is your Apple TV connected? Wi-Fi or Wired connection?

If wired connection make sure the ethernet cable is firmly in place in the port on the back of the Apple TV and in one of the ports of your router.

If using Wi-Fi, make sure the Apple TV is correctly connected to your router in Settings->General->Network.

More details here: link->If your Apple TV won't connect to Wi-Fi - Apple Support

My Apple TV says it is not connected to the internet. I have checked with my internet provider and all my other devices are connected to the internet so they say it is an Apple TV problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.