Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why doesn’t my Apple TV work even though it’s connected to my wifi

My Apple TV is connected to my wifi but nothing loads. Says no internet is connected. All my other devices connect and work but just not my apple tv

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 3:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 11:36 AM

Yes and yes. My model is the 4K 64G. So I found the solution, with the hello with apple. I was on the phone with them, a gentleman and we tried everything. It came to the point where we thought the issue was in the hardware, I moved and it could have gotten damaged. I had an appointment to go into apple and get it fixed but he said just for fun, let’s reset to factory settings to see if it fixed it. And it did! Now I have to set up again as a new device, but definitely worth it

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2022 11:36 AM in response to Urquhart1244

Yes and yes. My model is the 4K 64G. So I found the solution, with the hello with apple. I was on the phone with them, a gentleman and we tried everything. It came to the point where we thought the issue was in the hardware, I moved and it could have gotten damaged. I had an appointment to go into apple and get it fixed but he said just for fun, let’s reset to factory settings to see if it fixed it. And it did! Now I have to set up again as a new device, but definitely worth it

Jan 1, 2022 7:16 PM in response to MZG20

Hey MZG20,

We see that your Apple TV is having issues connecting to your Wi-Fi, and we'd like to help!

It looks like you checked out the article about how to set up your Apple TV. Here's a more relevant article we'd like to share with you for your issue: If your Apple TV can't connect to the Wi-Fi

Let us know if the steps provided from the article helps!

Best regards.

Why doesn’t my Apple TV work even though it’s connected to my wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.