Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Missing Applications

I just bought an Apple Watch Series 3 Nike +, and I noticed that I was missing the App Store (on the watch) and I went through the Watch app on my IPhone and there was nothing about an App Store to install. I looked it up but saw nothing about it. Should I re-pair the watch, or any other ideas?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 2:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 2:36 AM

Hi. My guess is that you're using outdated iPhone with your watch. You are on iOS 12 aren't you? To get app store on the watch, you need WatchOS 6 on your watch. And to get WatchOS 6 on the watch, you need iOS 13 on the iPhone.

So try checking the iOS version you're running and if I'm right, update the phone first and then the watch.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2019 2:36 AM in response to HugoMammone

Hi. My guess is that you're using outdated iPhone with your watch. You are on iOS 12 aren't you? To get app store on the watch, you need WatchOS 6 on your watch. And to get WatchOS 6 on the watch, you need iOS 13 on the iPhone.

So try checking the iOS version you're running and if I'm right, update the phone first and then the watch.

Apple Watch Missing Applications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.