Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple photo software

This is more of a comment than a question but if anyone has a solution I’d love to hear the answer. I have found this software to be largely unusable for a number of reasons but here are the big ones

a) the inability to delete empty folders so that items are sorted better. I think I have at least nine now

b) and this is huge - there needs to be a way to deal with temporary junk that you have created just for discussion. In other words why does it even go to photos at all. I get that it’s a film reel but shouldn’t it stay on a reel before it’s approved as a photo and placed into an album. That would make it much easier to sort thru daily dunk or maybe there is a better way. by junk I am referring to items we share with friends to discuss such as things we are thinking about buying from amazon, I share probably six photos a day with my boyfriend

lately I’ve started storing pictures on google horrors because it’s simpler but there is no choice but to use Apple for use in apps. So please make it easier

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi, Cellular

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 9:42 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Apple photo software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.