Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud / Gmail

I just got my phone and it asked me about and icloud email but I put in my gmail account instead but i asked to delete the gmail account and made me a actual icloud email so with me asking to delete the gmail account will apple delete my gmail from google

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 5:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 6:25 AM

Apple won't delete your gmail from google. When you created the iCloud account, did you create a new Apple ID? If you did, having 2 Apple IDs tends to make things more confusing. If you already had an Apple ID using your gmail account, you may want to continue to use that account instead of the iCloud account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2020 6:25 AM in response to tynisha53

Apple won't delete your gmail from google. When you created the iCloud account, did you create a new Apple ID? If you did, having 2 Apple IDs tends to make things more confusing. If you already had an Apple ID using your gmail account, you may want to continue to use that account instead of the iCloud account.

iCloud / Gmail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.