Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 stopped going to sleep

At first my iPhone 6 sometimes didn't go to sleep when I pushed the power button. Now is doesn't go to sleep at all. I have it set to go to sleep at 5 min. Thank you in advance.

iPhone 5c, iOS 10

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 6:40 AM

Hello Sadhaika,

I want to help you with this iPhone auto-lock issue. To assist with these settings, I have a few steps for you to try. If you have not tried already, please restart the iPhone. Does this help to resolve the issue?

Which version of the iOS software do you currently have installed on your device? If your device is in need of a software update, please complete a backup of the device and update the iOS software.

Please let me know if you have any questions about these steps.

Best regards!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2020 6:40 AM in response to Sadhaika

Hello Sadhaika,

I want to help you with this iPhone auto-lock issue. To assist with these settings, I have a few steps for you to try. If you have not tried already, please restart the iPhone. Does this help to resolve the issue?

Which version of the iOS software do you currently have installed on your device? If your device is in need of a software update, please complete a backup of the device and update the iOS software.

Please let me know if you have any questions about these steps.

Best regards!

iPhone 6 stopped going to sleep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.