Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone not sending texts to Android users (and more ...)

As with many other folks I've seen ask this question - "why doesn't my iPhone sometimes NOT send a text to an Android user" - I still haven't seen a solution. One community higher-up (I don't know because this when I clicked "Start a new question" I didn't get a new window) gave this link - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204065 - but it has a new twist: Apple tells me if I click the exclamation point I get a menu that says "Try again" "Send as Text Message" or "Cancel." The twist is that mine (using IOS 13.1.3) has NO text message option, only "Send to Email Address." What the ****? On mentioned link, if there were check boxes for all the steps, mine are all checked, except for that last one. Please. Don't send me to a link that doesn't answer my question; someone from Apple fix the program bug.

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 11:09 AM

SMS and MMS messaging are carrier features.

Contact your cellular carrier.

The problem does not lie in your phone.

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone not sending texts to Android users (and more ...)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.