Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GarageBand will not open at all.

GarageBand will not open. Quits while trying to use the "Audio Unit 'AUGraphicEQ' by 'Apple'".

Have to force quit.

Says "This plug in may require an update"

Any ideas?

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 2:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 3:58 PM

See my reply to 'latency issue' from yesterday.

Empathy from here. But maybe not even be able to open GarageBand is the safest thing right now?

My Air 3 iPadOS 13.3 GarageBand is back to nominal for the mo', but have been having some really odd latency issues across several apps. iMessage & Chrome to be specific, so it doesn’t look like any particular developer problem.

Wondering if something went whack when the calendar hit 12/31/2019 cause this feels so random!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2020 3:58 PM in response to fotostuf

See my reply to 'latency issue' from yesterday.

Empathy from here. But maybe not even be able to open GarageBand is the safest thing right now?

My Air 3 iPadOS 13.3 GarageBand is back to nominal for the mo', but have been having some really odd latency issues across several apps. iMessage & Chrome to be specific, so it doesn’t look like any particular developer problem.

Wondering if something went whack when the calendar hit 12/31/2019 cause this feels so random!

GarageBand will not open at all.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.