Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 3 version shuts off

My watch is shutting off for no reason. Battery is still at 60% or more, and completely shuts down. I then have to put it back on the magnetic charger in order to get it to come back on. Any one else having these issues?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 10:17 AM

Hello, Cmotter69!

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities!

If I'm understanding your post correctly, when you use your Apple Watch, it shutdown down for no particular reason. You observe that the battery is still at 60% in one instance, and it just shuts down. The only way you can get it to power back on is to connect it to its magnetic charger.

Take a look at this article called Apple Watch Battery and Performance for more details on battery performance, how you can maximize performance and what to do next.

I hope this information helps you!

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2020 10:17 AM in response to Cmotter69

Hello, Cmotter69!

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities!

If I'm understanding your post correctly, when you use your Apple Watch, it shutdown down for no particular reason. You observe that the battery is still at 60% in one instance, and it just shuts down. The only way you can get it to power back on is to connect it to its magnetic charger.

Take a look at this article called Apple Watch Battery and Performance for more details on battery performance, how you can maximize performance and what to do next.

I hope this information helps you!

Cheers.

Apple Watch 3 version shuts off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.