Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imovie

For some reason, when I try to add QuickTime Player video files it lets me add only one clip an doesn't let me add an intro or anything. Can anyone help?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 11:20 AM

Hi, samara,

Add your first clip to QuickTimePlayer. Then do Edit/Add Clip to End and choose the next clip to add from the window that opens. The clip will be added to the end of the other clips in QuickTimePlayer. There will be a thumbnail preview at the bottom of the Quicktime screen, displaying the clips. You can move them around in different sequences using your cursor.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2020 11:20 AM in response to samara2005

Hi, samara,

Add your first clip to QuickTimePlayer. Then do Edit/Add Clip to End and choose the next clip to add from the window that opens. The clip will be added to the end of the other clips in QuickTimePlayer. There will be a thumbnail preview at the bottom of the Quicktime screen, displaying the clips. You can move them around in different sequences using your cursor.

-- Rich

imovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.