Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID was compromised. Apple delivered a new phone to someone while I was on the phone with them. My debit card was cancelled. I need to use iTunes credit to pay for iCloud.

My Apple ID was compromised. Someone from another state used my Apple ID to purchase a phone. I caught the fraud immediately and was on the phone with Apple trying to cancel the order. They had the phone out for 2 hour delivery. I was getting text updates every 15 minutes. I know that I was on the phone more than 30 minutes before the phone was delivered. I was talking to my third representative by the time I got the notice that the phone would be delivered in 15 minutes. More begging. The phone was delivered to the thief 15 minutes later.

My debit card was cancelled. I bought an iTunes card to keep my iCloud storage up to date. My bank has 30 days to complete their "fraud investigation" and is waiting for information from Apple. That information has been delayed.

How do I use my iTunes credit on my account to pay for my iCloud storage?

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 10:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 10:54 AM

The credit should be used to pay for the subscription without you having to do anything. If you have questions, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2020 10:54 AM in response to DeboraRinehart

The credit should be used to pay for the subscription without you having to do anything. If you have questions, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

My Apple ID was compromised. Apple delivered a new phone to someone while I was on the phone with them. My debit card was cancelled. I need to use iTunes credit to pay for iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.