Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple charges made on an iPad and I only have iPhone. Also another persons name in shipping but no address.

I was reviewing my ‘auto-pays’ on my checking account, when I came across some Apple charges I meant to cancel apps on. While submitting refunding info, I noticed that a few of the purchases, pertaining to iCloud 200gb were being made from an iPad. I only have an iPhone. Also, occasionally, I go to look at areas such as appleid, iCloud, Apple Store, and for some reason in the shipping address area, there is someone else’s name but no address info. My normal bank card info is there for the billing but no expiration date nor 3 digit code. Lastly, I receive 2 device notifications on my 1 device every time an authentication notice gets sent to me, for signing in, etc. I would like to know if someone is possibly logged in on web browsers, an iPad or on another device. Yes, I do know the person named in the shipping section. Yes, my iPhone is on 16.3 & new password/setup advanced protection with recovery key only, just today. Any support on what this could be or if y’all have ever experienced the above issues. Thanks in advance! 🫤

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 2:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 3:58 AM

Read this document if you think your Apple ID has been compromised. --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

For iOS 15 or earlier, if you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts, click here --> See who has access to your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

For iOS 16 or later see how Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe. How Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe - Apple Support

Related materials:

Personal Safety User Guide

Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

> open the Table of Contents

A document with general information about security and your Apple ID --> Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security by clicking on this link --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2023 3:58 AM in response to Lalaleigh72

Read this document if you think your Apple ID has been compromised. --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

For iOS 15 or earlier, if you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts, click here --> See who has access to your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

For iOS 16 or later see how Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe. How Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe - Apple Support

Related materials:

Personal Safety User Guide

Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

> open the Table of Contents

A document with general information about security and your Apple ID --> Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security by clicking on this link --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

Apple charges made on an iPad and I only have iPhone. Also another persons name in shipping but no address.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.