Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Pro 9.7" is shutting off, restarting itself and having HEAVY lcd glitches

Ive had my Ipad for around two years now. I have never dropped it, never gotten liquid on it, and never gotten any debris in its holes. It has had one screen replacement but that was a year ago and there were no problems directly after it. Just recently my Ipad has began to go black screened and then restarting itself. The most concerning thing is whenever the screen will go completely 8bit and rainbow glitchy, like the LCD is broken, and then restart shortly after. Sometimes after one of these glitches it wont restart and I will have to do a force restart using the home and power button. After it restarts after both kinds of glitches it functions perfectly fine, but then it will glitch again anywhere from twenty minutes to three hours later. The attached image is not a picture I took, but its almost exactly like some of the glitches my ipad has done before shutting down. What should I do?

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 11:17 AM

Hello,

I suggest that you reach out to Apple for assistance.

Contact AppleCare

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 2, 2020 6:58 PM in response to GumbyGamby

Apple does NOT do screen replacements on iPads.

Apple does full in/out of warranty refurbished unit replacements.

I suggest you take your iPad Pro back to the place you had the screen replacement done and have them diagnose and evaluate your iPad issues.

You forfeited any help from Apple when you had a third party repair facility do a screen replacement on your iPad.

Apple will not help you any longer since you has the screen replaced by a third party repair shop.

Good Luck to You!

Ipad Pro 9.7" is shutting off, restarting itself and having HEAVY lcd glitches

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.