Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't add my Visa debit card to my wallet and a red notification says that the payment method is not valid in the store

Why i can added my visa debit card to my wallet and a red notification says that tbe payment method is not valid in the store and this problem is showing just this months i use to pay the iCloud and Deezer subscribers for the pass 8 months so please fix this

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 4:56 PM

2 replies

Jan 2, 2020 5:05 PM in response to Hiichem12

You should never post a photo with personal information. Several people saw this which means you need to cancel this card and get a new one issued. Once you get a new card follow these steps;

• If you are getting a message to contact the card issuer, call the bank or credit card company who issued you the card to make sure there are no restrictions on the card. 
  • If you are getting a message that Apple Pay services are unavailable at this time, sign out of your Apple ID and back in.
  • Check your Apple ID region to make sure it is correct (https://appleid.apple.com/)
  • Check the region on your device to ensure it is correct (Settings>general>language & region - set to your region)
  • A passcode is required to use the Wallet app. 
  • You need to be in a region that supports Apple Pay - Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support
  • Your bank needs to support Apple Pay - Apple Pay participating banks - Apple Support
  • Sometimes if you sign out of your Apple ID and back in it resolves the problem.
  • If none of these suggestions are able to resolve your issue you can go here for further assistance - If you can't add cards to Wallet for Apple Pay - Apple Support

I can't add my Visa debit card to my wallet and a red notification says that the payment method is not valid in the store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.