Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does this mean hardware problem?

Hi, I have a serious problem with my iPhone SE which is 2 years old now. For phone calls, the battery drains like 1% per 8 seconds, it turns hot after 4 minutes and at the end of the call, the battery must have drained so much that it enters low power mode. I cannot understand why this is happening, started observing it after installing iOS 13 and moving onto a new network abroad. Restored the phone twice including doing a DFU restore and it didn't fix my problem.

How can it be a hardware problem? I haven't dropped my phone nor drenched it in water been using a Spigen case since the beginning.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 7:14 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jan 3, 2020 7:38 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

Yeah I know, It's not bad until 70% health and that would be another 1-2 years of wait. This is a different scenario in my case, the battery works perfectly fine, when I use apps or when the phone is asleep. It's fine when I talk over the internet to make calls. But when it comes to calls over the network, that's causing the issue.

What if it's a hardware problem? I'm out of warranty, purchased the phone back in India and now I'm in the U.K.

Does this mean hardware problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.