Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phishing Email

I received a suspicious email that I believe was phishing for my personal information. Where can I report this?

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 10:45 AM

According to: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

• If you receive what you believe to be a phishing email that's designed to look like it’s from Apple, please send it to reportphishing@apple.com
  • To report spam or other suspicious emails that you receive in your iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com Inbox, please send them to abuse@icloud.com.
  • To report spam or other suspicious messages that you receive through iMessage, tap Report Junk under the message.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2020 10:45 AM in response to Tropical727

According to: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

• If you receive what you believe to be a phishing email that's designed to look like it’s from Apple, please send it to reportphishing@apple.com
  • To report spam or other suspicious emails that you receive in your iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com Inbox, please send them to abuse@icloud.com.
  • To report spam or other suspicious messages that you receive through iMessage, tap Report Junk under the message.

Phishing Email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.