Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some malfunction with iMessage and Facetime

SMS 's that have never been sent, my carrier is Etisalat and they say is apple's fault because of some malfunction with Imessage and Facetime, so they charge me for message's i did not send

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 12:51 PM

Are you able to activate your iMessage and FaceTime? Can it be that your iMessage and FaceTime are not activated and that you are having activating issues? I ask because the above justify all texts going through SMS.

For your information and just so you know, iMessages always go out in a BLUE bubble while the SMS messages go out in a GREEN bubble. You said that you are charged for SMS messages and this is one way to know whether your messages are using iMessage or SMS.

If you are having trouble activating your iMessage and FaceTime then click on this link for more information If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2020 12:51 PM in response to Wipro_omidris

Are you able to activate your iMessage and FaceTime? Can it be that your iMessage and FaceTime are not activated and that you are having activating issues? I ask because the above justify all texts going through SMS.

For your information and just so you know, iMessages always go out in a BLUE bubble while the SMS messages go out in a GREEN bubble. You said that you are charged for SMS messages and this is one way to know whether your messages are using iMessage or SMS.

If you are having trouble activating your iMessage and FaceTime then click on this link for more information If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Axel F.

Some malfunction with iMessage and Facetime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.