Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad

My phone is synced with my iPad. How do I unsync my phone and sync my wife’s phone to it?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 5:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 6:08 PM

Do you and your wife have your own apple IDs?

If so, wipe the iPad (that’s what you want to unsync right?) then set it back up using the wife’s Apple ID and the ipad should sync her info on to it. Be aware that if you do this, any apps purchased under your ID that are removed from the ipad will need to be repurchased under her ID to be put back onto the ipad.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2020 6:08 PM in response to Markballard

Do you and your wife have your own apple IDs?

If so, wipe the iPad (that’s what you want to unsync right?) then set it back up using the wife’s Apple ID and the ipad should sync her info on to it. Be aware that if you do this, any apps purchased under your ID that are removed from the ipad will need to be repurchased under her ID to be put back onto the ipad.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.