Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iPhone. I have find my phone on my iPad but it only locates the iPad Is there a way to locate phone?

I can’t locate my iPhone. I have Find my Phone on my iPad but it only locates iPad and not phone Any way to find location of phone?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 8:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 5:11 PM

Are the iPhone and the iPad both signed in with the same Apple ID? If so, does it list the iPhone but just not show a location? If it does not appear at all, it would seem that it may not be logged in with the same Apple ID. Even if the battery is dead on the iPhone, if it is logged in with the same Apple ID, it would show in Find My, just as offline.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2020 5:11 PM in response to Stancns

Are the iPhone and the iPad both signed in with the same Apple ID? If so, does it list the iPhone but just not show a location? If it does not appear at all, it would seem that it may not be logged in with the same Apple ID. Even if the battery is dead on the iPhone, if it is logged in with the same Apple ID, it would show in Find My, just as offline.

I lost my iPhone. I have find my phone on my iPad but it only locates the iPad Is there a way to locate phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.